The new HR-V Facelift features a new face that amended the grille, highlighting a thicker bar on which the Honda logo sits. And also with new reflector-type fill- LED headlamp with LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) that improve your daytime driving safety. This RS variant gets the sportier with front chrome grille together with new horizontal chrome link strip on the rear end.
The facelifted HR-V with the new Passion Red Pearl body color (the first in Honda Malaysia’s color line-up) added with dark chrome door handler, black chrome license garnish, gloss black side sills, and black fog lamp garnish able to attract customers who desire for bolder and sportier appearance.
In addition, the RS get to ride on 18-inch dual-tone alloy wheels, shod with 225/50 profile Continental UltraContact UC6 tires. This Continental UltraContact UC6 tires. is well known for its perfection as diamond, where it is full control the on wet road, extreme short braking distances in dry and wet road conditions, high grip level combined with long durability and low noise level. These rubbers are slightly wider than the 215/55 profile fitted to lesser variants, which ride on the carry-over 17-inch hoops.
Other highlights of the new HR-V RS (in terms of safety)
- Standard with six airbags
- Emergency Stop Signal (ESS) – automatically activates the brake and hazard warning lights when it detects an emergency stop situation.
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA) – helps sense and correct oversteering and understeering to improve cornering capabilities.
- Hill Start Assist (HSA) – assist when you are trying to drive up the hill you are parked on, and it also works when you try to back up when you are parked downhill.
- Honda LaneWatch blind spot camera – mounted on the passenger side mirror. The passenger side view of the adjacent lanes next to the vehicle including blind spots will be displayed on a display system in the car. This allows a better viewpoint and gives a more secure driving condition to the driver.
Book your interest now!