Just recently graduated and landed yourself a stable job, first of all – congratulations!
A new job is a career milestone for anyone who worked hard to achieve it. As the next stepping stone for future successes, all you need to get is a perfect car that gets along with your payslip.
Here are few options of cars for fresh graduates/entry level executive for their first car, in no particular order – easy to maintain with low monthly payment and greater fuel efficiency.
1. Proton Saga ( Starting price : RM34,000 | RM409/mo)
The most affordable subcompact sedan in Malaysia is the Proton Saga, with prices starting from just RM34,000
The Proton Saga from our very own home-grown car brand is definitely a crowd favorite due to its sedan size and pocket-friendly prices. This car allows you to commute from point A to point B effortlessly with a fuel-efficient engine that lets you get the most out of your vehicle. If the basic 1.3 models are not your cup of tea, the Proton Saga has a sportier 1.6-liter option with added features for a smoother, more spirited drive.
Key Highlights :
- Most affordable subcompact sedan in the country
- Dual rear USB charging ports
- ESC is finally available on a Saga (Premium only)
- Decent ride comfort
- Spacious interior
- Large boot space
2. Proton Iriz ( Starting price : RM41,000 | RM487/mo)
A zippy little hatchback model, the Proton Iriz is designed for the fun-loving individuals who want a car that’s practical yet classy. Coming with all the necessary safety features and more, it is a vehicle that offers ultimate accident protection thus dramatically reducing the risk of injury to the driver and passengers. Equipped with modern technologies, this car is powerful, youthful and a vibrantly designed drive.
Key highlights :
- Improved refinement over the old model
- CVT is more pleasant now
- Improved build quality, no rattling noises
- Marginally better fuel economy
- Fresh exterior design
- Improved infotainment system
3. Honda Jazz ( Starting price : RM68,000 | RM833/mo**)
The Jazz is easily the most reasonably priced Honda in Malaysia but don’t let its price tag fool you into thinking that it has subpar features. In fact, it has an unexpectedly roomy cabin with ultra-flexible seats that you can adjust to your preference. Loaded with a powerful 1.5-liter engine and superior safety equipment, this streamlined car certainly provides a great value-for-money proposition.
Key Highlights :
- Amazingly spacious inside
- Sports hybrid delivers acceleration like a 1.8-litre engine
- Great handling (steering, suspension, body roll all well matched)
- Powerful engine performance with great fuel efficiency
- Easy-to-use ultra seat for accommodating large items
- ESP standard across the range
Book for a test drive at: https://www.facebook.com/hondaleemotors/
4. Volkswagen Polo ( Starting price : RM68,488 | RM715/mo**)
Small but tough.
It’s quite remarkable how something that is the sum of many little parts put together looks so effortless. The Polo is styled with many welcome additions to its form. From the sleek front grille to the body-colored handles to stylish hints of chrome, the legacy of the car lives on. With a slick makeover, to boot.
The most compact model in Volkswagen Group Malaysia’s line up. It is offered here with a 1.6 MPI engine.
All new Polo models purchased in 2018 also include a free 3-year service package. Volkswagen models have a service interval of 15,000 kilometers or every 12 months from the date of registration. All new Volkswagen passenger vehicles purchased from an authorized Volkswagen Dealership in Malaysia qualify for a 5-year New Vehicle Warranty.
Key Highlights :
- Impressive comfort and high-speed stability
- Quiet interior, refined driving experience
- Fuel efficient 1.6-litre engine, smooth 6-speed gearbox
- Most torque in the segment
- Dashboard ergonomically designed, switches well placed
- Free 3-year service program